What is an Advisory Retainer? An Advisory Retainer is a type of 'pay for access'? consulting...
What is Managed Services?
Small and medium-sized businesses are faced with the reality that maintaining an operational IT environment is a necessity but is also costly, time-consuming, and complicated. MCG offers Managed Services as a cost-effective solution to simplify your IT while giving you peace of mind.
Clients are in need of IT Management Services due to the following:
- Little to no IT Staff
- IT needs that are greater than the existing IT resources
- IT Challenges affecting their business and bottom line
- Vendor management needs
- A desire to hire a knowledgeable?and experienced IT staff for a fraction of the cost.
So, what exactly is Managed Services?
Managed Services basically means we become your IT department. We can oversee all or part of your organization?s technology including maintenance and monitoring. We take care of the hassles and headaches of IT, so you can take care of your customers and grow your business.
WHY MANAGED SERVICES?
- Lower Operating Costs? Studies show Managed Services costs less than hiring a full-time IT employee. Businesses can also effectively budget their IT needs.
- Access to Technical Knowledge and Expertise? With Managed Services, businesses are provided with the resource of a complete IT department with diverse IT knowledge.
- Increased Productivity? Managed Services means IT systems are more reliable due to constant monitoring and regular maintenance.
- Faster and Less-Costly Resolutions Breaks and failures occur less frequently with Managed Services and are caught quickly and resolved promptly.
- PEACE OF MIND Clients have the assurance their IT will work when they need it and call anytime they have an issue
- PC & Workstation Management?- 24/7 monitoring, System Updates, Disc Clean Up, System Defragmentation, Log Review, Anti-Virus & Spyware Scan, Email & Message Continuity, Spam Filtering, Backups, Registry Tune-Up & Clean Up, Desktop Support, PCI Compliance
- Server Management?? System Updates, Disc Clean Up, System Defragmentation, Log Review, Anti-virus & Spyware Scan, Backups, Hardware Monitoring, 24/7 Monitoring, Server Support, PCI Compliance, Disaster Recovery
- Firewall/Network Management?? Firewall Configurations, System Updates, System Monitoring, Log Review, Firewall Support, Onsite Work, PCI Compliance
- IT Documentation???Full documentation of all configurations, vendors, websites, applications, passwords, domains, warranty info, important contacts, active directory, IT appliances, SOPs.